Our client is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform in HK. They are looking to expand the team with the role of IT Risk Manager, report directly to the Head of Risk
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator’s requirements;
- As a second line of defense, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile;
- Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented, and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment;
- Review residual risk level and control effectiveness to make a recommendation for risk treatment;
- Interpret key risk statistics for reporting to senior management on regular basis;
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cybersecurity response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM);
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards;
- Participate in cyber threat intelligence analysis to gauge the prevailing cyber threat landscape, and make a recommendation on improving the company risk posture;
- Keep abreast of technological knowledge in the managed area of responsibility, and provide recommendations for adaptation of new technologies and standard with reference to prevailing industry best practices; and
- 5 years+ of experience in Risk Management, Information Security or related areas.
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Security or related certifications in CISM, CISA, CRISC.
- Fluent in Chinese & English