IT Risk & Security Lead (VP) - Top-tier Asset Management Firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Our client is a leading asset management firm who’s looking for a strongly techie engineer to join their team and provide strategies on IT and cyber security to the firm.
- Design and manage the process on delivering new strategic security initiatives and upgrades and ensure full compliance to all company policies
- Implement, maintain and improve the Information Security and BCM progrm, manage BCM tests including post-mortem test report.
- Manage risk assessments (BIA) including application, infrastructure, outsourcing and lead business units in the development of corrective action plans.
- Form an effective working relationship with the team’s key stakeholders.
- 8 years+ strong hands-on experience in a technical Information Security and Business Continuity Management role.
- Sound problem solving skills, stakeholder management skills.
- Solid knowledge of cyber security threats & trend, current BCM, crisis management and disaster recovery planning techniques.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services processes and related IT architecture.
To apply, please kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.