IT Service Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
My client is one of the world's most recognisable technology, finance and commerce brands with a very strong presence in Asia. They are seeking an experienced hire to oversee the build-out and maintenance (1st & 2nd level) of IT services in across the APAC area for both new and existing office sites. Roles can be located in either Hong Kong or Singapore
- Oversee new office IT setups across the APAC region.
- Build and maintain IT services. This may include cabling, WAN/LAN networks, phone, video conferencing, PC, printers, etc.
- Follow best practices to ensure system and application security.
- Win & Mac OS X terminal management, standard image customization, deployment.
- Responsible for regional first level and 2nd level network support to ensure its smooth operation.
- Be the major focal between business users and IT to make sure all requirements and issues can be solved locally or in conjunction with head office.
- VIP IT support.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- A BS/BA degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows OS – Server, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Exchange.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco or other similar networking equipment and TCP/IP.
- Familiar with WIFI.
- Familiar with ITIL methodology
- Familiar with voice/video conference solution and devices.
- Familiarity with Mac OS X system is plus.
- Experience with end user computer hardware, networking equipment and desktop software applications.
- A proven ability to quickly learn and become expert on new / unfamiliar technologies.
- Strong spoken and written English and Chinese language
- ITIL Certificates, MCSE, A+, certificate a plus
- Professional networking certification (e.g. CCIE) would be Plus