IT Software Engineer - Prime Brokerage - .Net Dev #2
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Mar 19
Job Reference # 187068BR
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Are you a crafty problem solver? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (requirement analysis, front- and back-end development, design, system integration, architecture, support, etc.)
– analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
– document the provided resolutions
– support the business with effort estimations and feasibility studies
– perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You'll be working in the Client Facing Technology for Global Financing Services team in Hong Kong. We are a technology driven team covering client reporting and distribution. We develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
– several years of experience as a software developer, within financial services a plus
– fluency programming in C# or VB.NET with MS Visual Studio
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– an excellent communicator and negotiator
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.