IT Specialist - IT (Middle Tier) (12-Month Contract)
- The incumbent will be participating in building a risk management system for in-house use.
- He or she will have to carry out duties in system development life cycle, including collecting user requirements, design, programming, testing and production migration, in accordance with the development standard and guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' system development and support experience
- Proficient in developing Java applications on Linux platform with high performance
- Experience with risk management applications and Value at Risk (VaR) model is a definite advantage
- Hands on experience on CI/CD Pipeline is a plus
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Relevant candidate with less years of experience will also be considered
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.