Job Reference #209342BR
You'll be working in the Equity Derivatives support group in Hong Kong. The Equities Derivatives support team in Hong Kong is a part of the Technology Operations Center. The team is responsible for supporting a suite of trading, risk and PnL applications used by the Equity Derivatives business. They are not only first point of contact for the end users, but also responsible for providing L2 support of the application suite. The team is complemented of analysts based out of Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore. Your expertise
- good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- ability to work as a contributor to deliver a high quality service to the business
- ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities.
- self-driven, highly motivated and have very high standards concerning quality of service delivered and attention to detail, where they lead by example and expect the same behavior of other colleagues.
- knowledge of ITIL incident and problem management
- skillful on scripting (unix, python)
- a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client / end user issues and translating this into problem statement for further investigations within IT About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.