Identity Access Manager
The company is a Fortune 500 Company that has a heavy exposure into cutting edge IAM technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on some of the biggest projects within the market, and really conduct product selection and drive the IAM space for APAC region.
This opportunity offers potential candidates exposure to large scale projects, as well as intricate, exciting global governance standards, intriguing architecture of IAM/IDM systems.
Day to Day Duties
• Individual will responsible for leading, managing, and owning the organization's IAM program
• The individual will also be responsible for end-to-end ownership of IAM projects that support achievement of business goals and delivering them on time
• Development, review, and verification of technical requirements
• Work with users and developers to analyze requirements of software applications to bring them into request process, IAM, and certification platforms
• Maintain awareness of technologies, policies, processes and procedures associated with identity and access management
• Work with business areas to perform access audits, monitor access, and maintain audit records as needed.
• Collaborate with internal IT teams to ensure proper authentication methods are used, accounts are maintained properly, and access is granted appropriately
• Work closely with an in-house "Governance, Risk, and Compliance" team to engineer access roles for various business needs and identify/resolve segregation of duty conflicts
• Maintain and effectively apply a broad understanding of information technology and security to contribute during strategic discussions on overall cybersecurity strategy
• Troubleshoot issues relating to access management. Analyze security logs to determine needed action
• Participate with audits and assessments relating to Identity & Access Management
• Participates remediation activities in response to access recertification, audit and/or assessment findings pertaining to inappropriate user access
• Works with Data Governance methods and best practices
• Assist with investigations involving the misuse of credentials
• Performs searches of internal systems for evidence of tampering or data loss
• Maintains records of investigations and provides reports to stakeholders and senior management when applicable
• Creates, maintains and reports metrics on both IAM and any investigative work on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Must have 2+ years' experience in Identity Access Management design, implementation and support at a regional level
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.