Identity & Access Management Consultant
- Highly competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
My client is top-tier a global advisory firm with an established security and risk consulting practice. You will be experienced in developing identity management strategy, solution architecture and implementation roadmaps that include identity and privileged access management, RBAC, provisioning, certification, entitlement management and policy management.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views within a technology domain Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for Clients with respect to technology domain standards and design goals.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the application of deep experience creativity and making pivotal decisions that impact numerous organizations, project success, and foundational security posture.
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineering and operations teams
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices
- Work individually and collaboratively with team members to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards and reference architectures for consistency and integration
- Provide support and participate in proposals, RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and related by putting together solutions, supporting literature, diagrams, write-up, responses, etc.
- Provide a deep technical knowledge resource within the organization, interfacing with vendors/3rd parties and translating this technical information so it can be easily understood and acted upon by executive management.
- Experience as an architect delivering enterprise solutions in technology domain
- Experience in designing and implementing identity management and network security architecture and reference architectures; from business requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Customer Identity Management solutions with proven experience in either delivering and developing business case, strategy and roadmaps.
- Proven system integration and implementation experience in the Identity and Access Management space (for example ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, Sailpoint).
- Experience with scripting and/or development tools used with application integration.
- Skills with DevOps best practices and practical hands-on experience with container service highly desirable
- Experience leading multiple large-scale critical impact projects simultaneously
- Showing the ability to effectively explain the issues, solutions, and roadmaps to both a technician and an executive.