Information Security Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Overview Support the business and local support team in building and migrating users PCs and laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10; Deploy migrated Windows 10 devices to the business to ensure a consistent standard, and provides assistance to users on troubleshooting and best practices; Assist in resolving users’ issues by providing post migration follow up support where necessary.
- Provides support for data systems security problems.
- Processes logon id/user access requests.
- Maintains and tracks the status of documents.
- Reviews access requests for proper authorizations and produces reports to assist customers in reviewing accesses.
- Assists in the review of existing systems security issues and procedures
- Develops and maintains familiarity with bank procedures and policies
- May provide support for testing, emergencies, installations, and conversions
- May assist in audit compliance projects
- Fluent and conversational English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Providing hardware/software/access support or customer service in a fast paced environment, including diagnosing / troubleshooting issues with little guidance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Support of access management functions
- Support of basic networking functions or multi-system integrations
- Use of Remedy incident management
- Use of Scrum or Kanban methodologies in a Dev/Ops environment
- Knowledge of building access systems
- Experience supporting building access systems
- Experience supporting smart cards
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.