The Project Manager will be responsible for project management and delivery across the information security space in HK and overseas. This will include gathering security requirements, managing resources and timelines and working with the team to implement solutions
- Take ownership of multidisciplinary security projects
- Comply with PMO governance and guidelines and successfully close project gates and report project status
- Manage the whole project lifecycle properly including tendering, setting funding request, optimal resource allocation, risk management, scheduling and management reporting
- Lead project documentation including system specifications/function requirements/test plans/use cases
- Work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, finance, procurement, audit and vendor across the whole project lifecycle
- 8+ years’ experience in the IT industry with 4+ years project management experience for IT / cyber security related projects
- A strong understanding of IT project management and status reporting in regular project meetings and project steering committees.
- Good understanding of enterprise security infrastructure, cyber security, Security Operation Centre and risk management.
- Experience in executing Request For Proposal (RFP), managing project cost and scheduling vendor presentation
- Experience in managing projects in remote and China offices would be advantageous
- Qualified professional certifications such as PMP or Prince2 certification are strongly preferred
- CISSP, CISA or equivalent would be an advantage
- Experience with project life cycle project management, leadership, budget and funding, tendering, implementation, project documentation, supported testing, project release and closure
- Knowledge of security solutions, e.g. Vulnerability Scanner, SIEM, UEBA, Anti-DDos, IPS/IDS, CA and remote access VPN
- Excellence skill in analytical, communication, organization, interpersonal, and with the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Fluent English is a requirement with a strong preference for Cantonese and/or Mandarin language ability.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a technical discipline preferred