Infrastructure - DevOps Engineer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Contineo Limited
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team to design and develop solutions to automate our infrastructure and support our technical operations. You will play a key role in ensuring consistency and reliability of our private cloud infrastructure in Asia.
Contineo is the first industry supported financial network for private banks and wealth management firms to access issuers of structured products. Our transaction network allows buy-side firms to price and place order for structured products.
Would you be a good fit?
- You excel in taking initiative to improve and automate an existing infrastructure
- High System Availability is key and you take pride with zero downtime metrics
- You take system and network troubleshooting as an exciting brain teaser
- You’ve never released anything without proper monitoring and your stamp of approval
- Micro services rings your bell
- You crave new information, developing your skills while problem solving and always wanted to be part of a world-class industry leading team of technology and financial professionals
- At least 5 years experience in a sysadmin or DevOps positions
- At least 2 years experience in LAN/WAN administration (routing, load balancing, firewalling)
- Solid Linux administration and scripting skills (bash, Python)
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a plus as well as other virtualization suites (VMWare)
- Prior hands-on experience designing/maintaining a private cloud infrastructure is highly desired
- Proven track record in implementing monitoring solution using Nagios, Centreon, Zabbix
- Ability to administrate and enrich CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience using CM tools is a big plus (Salt, Ansible, Puppet)
- Good command of system documentation best practices using CMDB tools and JIRA Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential
The infrastructure team is dedicated to automated deployments and maintenance operations. We’re seeking for talented individuals eager to keep on improving existing tools while being able to bring new ideas and concepts on the table.
You will get hands on experience with an industry leading financial technology company and work with a dynamic team across multiple industries