HKEX is looking for a new lead for our Infrastructure Automation team. The team is responsible for developing, adopting and managing software to automation HKEX Infrastructure provisioning and operations. Infrastructure Automation Engineers work with other Technology Infrastructure teams, formed as Infrastructure Automation COE, collaborating in building automation solutions. Managing an Infrastructure Automation team requires a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of Infrastructure technologies, a focus on growing and developing the skills and talents of your team, and a relentless drive toward high-value projects and ruthless prioritization. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a technical team composed of HK and Mainland engineers responsible for building automation solution for infrastructure provision and support.
- Understand infrastructure operation processes and find solutions to automate and execute using standard automation tools and programming languages.
- Effectively engage key stakeholders both inside and outside the IT organization.
- Efficiently manage automation budgets by ensuring quick delivery and accurate forecasting.
- Develop and review automation goals as part of the IT roadmap. Establish quantifiable KPIs to illustrate progress, success
- Work with external consultant to develop HKEX Infrastructure Automation Framework
- Drive technical architecture discussions, tooling needs, automation plans, and create comprehensive plans for prioritizing automation tasks.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering teams to design and build advanced automated build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Create, implement, and develop of scripts/tools to automate everyday operations
- Develop lasting partnerships with Technology Infrastructure teams, application development, Innovation and Data Lab to build and improve our ever-growing large-scale infrastructure and product environment.
- Empower engineers to develop their careers, matching their strengths with projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities, and work styles
- Help build and enrich an inclusive work environment comprised of people from diverse backgrounds
- With at least 7 years of working experience on Infrastructure Automation.
- Degree in technology-related field preferred, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure security principles.
- Experience on automate and execute using standard automation tools and programming languages.
- Experience deploying and managing large-scale cloud deployments in AWS.
- Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and tools such as Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, GitLab, AWS CLI, Jenkins, Artifactory, Gitlab, Dockerfile, Tanzu Build Service (TBS)
- Competent with Shell Script, PowerShell, Python
- Competent with operating systems: Red Hat/Ubuntu/Windows Server 2019 & 2022
- Knowledge in ITSM workflow and ITIL standards;
- Strong communication skills and ability to support and work in a team environment
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.