- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 02 Feb 18 2018-02-02
Tier 1 and 2 support of both local and regional offices in a globally leading financial service company
Our client is an global FS and banking group. They are looking for an Infrastructure Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows platforms and servers, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, VMWare, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Develop project plans and execute accordingly, monitor budgets, prepare operation/maintenance manual, and perform system testing for all infrastructure projects.
- Assist in the development of IT infrastructure related policies and procedures to support the business / organization.
- Proficient with contract and vendor management.
- Experience with adopting ITIL framework in IT governance leveraging a variety of tools and technologies
- Assist in developing and maintaining Business Continuity Plan for critical network equipment and business application servers.
- Monitor and plan for resources and capacity of internal network systems, FM200, UPS, CRAC, servers and databases.
- Monitor and control the necessary security settings of internal systems through hardening, computer equipment and access to computer room.
- Operate and manage the Service Desk operation ensuring services rendered meets SLA as facilitating periodic review to address RCA
- Carry out business systems change promotion in accordance to the instructions approved by Department Head.
- Ensure life-cycle management with IT Asset (e.g. Provisioning/Decommissioning, Asset Management, Patching, Hardening, etc.)
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Hands-on experience over 5 years within banking and financial industry
- Strong system and network management and support experience with the possession of business sense and knowledge in finance services industry.
- Technical certifications in operating systems, storage, WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi, VDI, MDM, project management (e.g. Prince2 or PMP) and ITIL preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of network protocols not limited to TCP/IP and capable of providing day-to-day operation support across the server/network infrastructure.
- Solid experience in the operations of business application systems and understanding of the business functions being supported.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.