Infrastructure Manager (IT)
. System Administrator - IT infrastructure Leader
Large-scale, multinational Energy Giant is looking for a dedicated IT professional to oversee their applications and infrastructure operations spread across Europe and Asia.
If you're interested in driving new technology within an industry leader, have strong hands on experience in infrastructure and system administration, and are keen to grow into a dynamic, operations management role, this is the opportunity for you! Components of your position:
- Manage systems to address users' requirements and changing business needs.
- Security: Handle any aspect of IS security and ensure business continuity plans are followed appropriately.
- Estimate project effort and track project status using defined project management methodologies. - Monitor the system environment
- Level 2 and 3 support on various requests coming from multiple sources.
- Monitor and support the backup environment
- Documentation: realisation of procedure, document configuration, and process
- Work with vendors to evaluate and implement new technologies Background/ Experience: - Microsoft product experience - Public cloud - Virtualization skills - Security Knowledge
. - Backup: Experience
English: Applicants must be able to communicate in English in a verbal and written form in an intermediate level.
• Be able to state his intension clearly in emails and documents
• Be able to conformably communicate in English with international employees
• Advantage: Experience in working with English speaking staff