My client is a Hong Kong based Family Fund formed in 2004. They have rapidly expanded since 2015 growing to 40 staff with multi-billion USD AUM.
- Infrastructure maintenance (desktop, server, networking, firewall, cloud configuration), implementing new strategies and streamlining workflows.
- Establish IT protocols and policies to support agile business and work with outsource support to continually improve/automate desktop/user setup.
- Collaborate on office relocation and improve IT security posture and habits.
- Be a forward thinker, proactive in building relationships with the users and service providers so polished and timely communication skills are key.
- 10+ years of solid Windows, Microsoft office applications.
- Cloud configuration experience
- Network, firewall, security management (platform and devices)
- Ability to code, script will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Proven experience in managing incidents in a timely manner, dealing with conflict and comfortable in working alone as well as in a small team
- Cantonese & English
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-rolesor look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br0000034