Infrastructure Security Architect - Global Firm
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Enterprise firm is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as an Infrastructure Security Architect. Excellent role providing exposure to large scale infrastructure, cloud and the latest security technology.
- Drive the infrastructure security design and architecture
- Work closely with technical teams under Infrastructure and outsourcing vendors to ensure Asia alignment with Global design and compliance with policy and standard
- Propose, review or validate security designs associated with all infrastructure projects.
- Propose, review and validate Disaster Recovery design for infrastructure projects.
- Define or review security hardening standards for various infrastructure technologies
- Produce design solution for security components in infrastructure projects when needed.
- Information security (CISSP, CISM, SANS) and auditing (CISA) designations.
- 7+ years of experience in progressively responsible IT security roles.
- Broad knowledge of security architecture and controls in various infrastructure platforms and VM environment.
- Broad knowlege of IT infrastructure across Server, Storage, Database, Network, Disaster Recovery, Data Center
- Knowledge of the security components in cloud based infrastructure, and mobile device platform.
This rare role provides the candidate a chance to develop and enhance their skill set within an expanding global financial firm, while enabling them to gain exposure to emerging Infrastructure, Cloud & Security technology.