Infrastructure Senior Tech Analyst, AVP
The Infrastructure Senior Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks. Responsibilities:
- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolutions to restore services
- Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower level analysts
- Develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Responsible for overall operating system applications
- Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. CTI HK Tech/Comm Room Operations Manager
- Direct CTI Tech/Comm Room personnel and operation of computer systems and support function unit platform manager related to system operations.
- Manage Country Change Control unit.
- Acts as Country TI Facility Manager related to Tech/Comm Room
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage supervisors of all Equipment Room units and assure that the Equipment Room is meeting its user performance objectives and that good business practices are being followed.
- Review the operational requirements of all proposed systems and their projected effect on processing configurations and schedules, in cooperation with system administration and application group.
- Plan for new systems expansion, including increased loads and schedule changes in the Equipment Room.
- Accept new applications into production after thorough testing indicates accurate results and operations personnel have the necessary documentation and training. Monitor new system time use and compare it to initial estimates to assure accurate schedules.
- Monitor equipment capacity and evaluate the need for upgrades or changes. Establish methods for gathering data needed to monitor hardware, software, and communications network performance.
- Report the effects of configuration changes to higher management.
- Plan for the training and development of Equipment Room personnel in new technologies and oversee performance appraisals.
- Plan and administer budgets, monitor result, and strive to achieve financial results targeted for the Equipment Room.
- Establish, maintain, and regularly test facilities for backup processing and operational continuity.
- Establish methods for assuring the security of Equipment Room hardware, software, data, and personnel.
Job Family Group:
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce policies and standard procedures for production control activities.
- Develop techniques and setup proper procedures to improve and maintain the scheduled flow of input and output throughout the various DP operation units.
- Work closely with user departments, development teams and service teams to investigate and resolve production system problem.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce policies and standard procedures for change activities.
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting