You may have always wanted to solve real-life problems and make an impact to the world through bringing changes to people’s lives. You may be looking for a highly entrepreneurial environment where every day is not the same, where you are able to gain cross-disciplinary exposure to frontier-pushing fields such as AI, Algorithm, Big Data and Software Engineering. Join the Asset Management team at AQUMON. Be part of our journey and help drive our next phase of growth.
- Take the lead in identifying new business opportunities for the Company and other asset management products for cross border financial institutions, corporate clients and implement business development initiatives to expand fund resource;
- Familiar with Asset Management and Fund products, able to analyze target customer groups for different products, develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to enhance revenue;
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships by maintaining existing sales channels and developing new sales channels;
- Plan and deliver sales and marketing seminars and activities in order to capture business opportunities and tighten bonding with clients;
- Develop and implement strategies to help grow the firm’s AUM for funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory services, etc.;
- Prepare and execute onboarding and dealing documentation and manage investments and post investment process;
- Proactively follow up with clients to learn their thoughts and provide investors' feedback to fund managers;
- Work on ad hoc reports and presentations etc in a timely manner.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in sales and business development in banking or asset management, funds distribution experience a plus;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related discipline;
- Proven experience in handling institutional investors, funds distribution channels, sales experience in Fund Companies, Asset Management companies or related Financial Institutions, with both Hong Kong & Mainland experience is preferred;
- Solid knowledge of financial products, funds, investment products and asset management;
- Strong customer development and channel development capabilities;
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal in English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese a plus.
- Take ownership of task and features assigned;
- Passionate in Fintech field & Financial Markets.
Direct reporting to founders; Competitive compensation including salary, discretionary bonus, employee share options etc. Promising career development with the team.
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All Personal Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.)