This position is responsible, under direction, for development of the business relationship with institutional accounts in Hong Kong fixed income markets. Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm’s effort to serve client organizations.
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
- Works closely with client’s investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Provide full account coverage service for different accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the purchase and sales of securities
- Thorough understanding of fixed income business and HK futures market
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong capital markets and relevant fixed income products and services.
- Understanding the fixed income client’s investment behavior and orientation
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Passionate for the sales job
- Effective communicator
- Self starter and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Self-confident & energetic
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years solid sales experience in Fixed Income business, such as bond, commodity, foreign exchange, futures, derivatives, and/or structured products.
- Master degree in relevant majors