A top-tier Chinese Financial Institution is looking for an Institutional Sales in Hong Kong.
- To pitch and recruits new clients, identify their needs, establish a durable relationship, schedule and arrange conference calls, clients meeting, roadshows and investor events.
- Work closely with team members to serve client accounts and provide solutions to a broad range of investment-related need.
- Collaborate with key counterparties across the divisions including research & investment, product, legal & compliance, operations etc., with a goal of providing the best experience for clients.
- Proactively participate/support execution of business development efforts, by helping with prospect pitches, product presentations, and requests for proposals (RFPs) across a broad range of asset classes including equities, fixed income and other strategies.
- Develops and maintains a strategic sales plan to efficiently identify quality new business relationships and leverage the firm capabilities for maximum success, implementing long term relationship growth strategies for key territory prospects.
- Achieves sales and retention goals within the spirit of the firm’s Code of Ethics.
- Effectively presents the firm's investment and product capabilities and services to prospects, clients, consultants and industry organizations through written, verbal and electronic media.
- Develops strong relationships with senior and executive management of prospect and client organizations.
- Raises awareness of the firm's investment capabilities and services through targeted prospecting activities.
- 3-5 years of experience in Institutional Sales required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, multiple-task capability in a fast-paced environment and ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Highly self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and outstanding team player can collaborate well with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).