DBS Vickers Securities is the wholly-owned brokerage arm of DBS Bank. Headquartered in Singapore, we provide a comprehensive blend of services for retail and institutional clients. We also have strong presence in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia, as well as offices in USA and UK, and partnerships and affiliations across the rest of Asia. DBS Vickers Securities offers a broad range of services, which include share placement and trading, Exchange Traded Funds, and securities custodial services. We are also an active player in the distribution of primary and secondary issues in the Singapore and regional Capital Markets.
DBS Vickers Securities looks for individuals who are intellectually curious, creative and analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluations of company performance and enjoy working in a challenging environment. Job Objectives
- Equity salesperson to market DBS research, analysts, IPOs and placements to institutional clients, especially Chinese funds, including QDII clients, non-QDII clients, onshore institutional clients/funds that trade through stock connect.
- Build and maintain close relationship with existing and new institutional clients to broaden the customer base of DBS Vickers
- Generate commission income from institutional clients in Hong Kong
- Work closely with overseas sales to serve international clients
- Actively seek for timely and accurate information via company and field visits with listed companies and the market and relate the messages to clients for investment decision making purposes
- Set up meetings with clients to market our analysts and research products
- Work closely with sales trading team so as to understand clients' trading practice and their stocks holding as well as market colour
- Participate in the efforts of promotion DBSV as a leading research driven stock-brokering house in the Asia Pacific region
- Degree holder in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge of brokerage services & securities related products
- Native/fluent in Mandarin, fluent in English
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Investment (Types 1 and 2) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Good understanding of investment behaviour and risk appetite of institutional investors
- Candidates with prior experience covering the institutional investor segment will be given priority consideration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and dynamic individual who is also a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.