The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts. Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firms effort to serve client organizations.
· Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
· Working closely with clients investment and research personnel.
· Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
· Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the purchase and sales of securities.
· Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such as Swaps, P-notes, and other equity derivatives.
· Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives; Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks.
· Seasoned candidates with established network
· Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities.
· Thorough understanding of sales and trading business.
· Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firms products and services.
· Understanding the clients investment behavior and orientation.
· Customer-oriented mentality
· Passionate for the sales job
· Effective communicator with fluent Mandarin and English
· Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
· Self-confident energetic
· We will offer the position according to applicants experience