Our client is Hong Kong branch of a Shanghai-based Asset Management Company, which is focus in the residential and commercial property development and services in Shanghai and surrounding area (上海及華東地區房地產發展和租務服務). Location: Wanchai
- Develop institutional client base (with institutional investors, family offices, endowments, foundations, etc.);
- Grasp institution clients for their appetites and communicate back to teams for solutions;
- Provide professional investment advices and services to clients and explore new business opportunities;
- Support the cross-border deals base on inbound request from Mainland Business Development (BD) team (e.g., overseas financing, overseas property investment etc.) ;
- Contribute to revenue generation and profitability of institutional sales;
- Maintain long term relationship with existing clients;
- Perform ad-hoc projects assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in financial institutions.
- Experience in dealing with private equity or real estate fund, and syndication experience;
- Solid institutional client network with proven track record of investors, including fund house, family office, private equity etc.;
- Familiar with capital markets in HK, Mainland China or other APAC regions;
- Independent, also be a good team player with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must for this role.
We offer competitive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with availability, current and expected salary to to us by clicking Apply Now or email: email@example.com or call Mr. LAM by +852 35896896 for further discussion.