Institutional Sales - Greater China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Mar 19
Our client is a top tier international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are currently expanding their sales team covering Institutional clients in Hong Kong/Taiwan. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible in the development of marketing plans and execution, primarily relating to mainly in HK and Taiwan. Handles significant institutional client relationship responsibilities and promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products and markets developments. Also to identify prospective clients, prepare presentations, follow up of investment services and participate in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and product sales pitch to prospective clients.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant business development, preferably in the asset management business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all cross asset class products.
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin to work with stakeholders in Taiwan.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com