Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidates, every talents, every Amberhillian.
As an Institutional Sales, you will:-
- Drive profitable growth by developing and managing long-term relationships with institutions and UNHW individuals;
- Able to achieve targets for assets under management (AuM), revenue generation, customer satisfaction;
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship, develop and maintain long-term relationships through strong personal networks and contacts
- Developing and managing all aspects of the sales life cycle from prospecting, pitching new business, hosting product demonstrations, negotiating terms, and closing;
- Collaborate with the management team, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service specialists to provide high-quality client solutions and support the delivery of the business strategy.
- Assist with clients’ KYC and AML processes
- Constantly providing client feedback to the business leads, regarding new initiatives and future product enhancement;
- Develop insights into the investment strategies and attributes of the existing funds;
- Supervise, coach, and train junior staffs to maximize their individual contribution to the team as required
It would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor degree or above with minimum five years of sales experience in the financial services industry, experience prospecting and selling hedge fund/alternative investment solutions are highly preferable;
- Proven track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives at prospect firms;
- Outstanding listening, written, communication and presentation skills;
- Self-starter who can work independently across a team with the ability to multi-task at a high level with outstanding time management skills;
- Absolute personal and business integrity;
- Motivated to succeed, hardworking, good work ethic;
- Foundation and commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.