Recruitment Consultant - Asset Management and Financial Services
Our client is one of the most prestigious and largest firms in the market. In Hong Kong, their Institutional sales team is seeking for an experienced Institutional sales candidates over greater china market.
- Work closely with senior management and help formulate suitable sales and marketing plan to grow the client base
- Be active in identifying new business opportunities with potential clients, such as institutional clients, corporate clients and distribution channels and build relationships via sales and marketing activities including fund briefings, client seminars and business events, mainly covering overseas-based institutions.
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant external and internal parties on marketing initiatives, covering advertising, event management and sales campaigns for unit trusts and distribution business.
- Keep abreast of industry trend and help to fine tune with all new product and marketing initiatives
- Business travel for clients seminars and business events will be required
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of fund sales experience in investment management firms.
- A good track record in selling (or supporting the selling of) a broad range of products to retail or institutional client base within Greater China region
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua and English.
- Self-motivated, proactive, hardworking team player and results oriented
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only***