Institutional Sales (ETF - APAC region)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 02 Feb 18 2018-02-02
The Company is one of the leading investment managers in Asia. It primarily manages China and Hong Kong funds, regional, global and sector funds, and fixed income funds for its clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income, and alternative investment markets of Asia Pacific region. The Company has over 15 years of history and is based in Central, Hong Kong. The Company is hiring an Institutional Sales for its ETF team in Hong Kong. The position in Hong Kong and will work closely with the Head of ETF for all business development effort in Asia.
- Work closely with Head of ETF to establish and initiate sales activity plans to drive sustainable growth for HK authorized Fund such as HK Unit trust, ETF etc
- Drive and execute the selling process and establish a clear sales pipeline
- Take ownership of strategic client relationships as the primary contact point for clients
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through on-going engagement
- Gain deep understanding of clients’ positions and needs; and map out future opportunities
- Collaborate with the team to support and to drive ETF sales among target client segments.
- At least 4 years of sales experiences in financial industry such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of the market landscape, key competitors and market trends
- Strong investment product knowledge and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English (read and write)