Institutional Sales (Equity)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
One of the most well-known financial institution is looking for Equity Sales to join their team.
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
- Working closely with client's investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the pushcase and sales of securities.
- Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such as Swaps, P-notes, and other equity derivatives.
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives; Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks.
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferrably an MBA from renowned universities
- 1-3 years of related experience in securities institutional sales within US/UK platform
- Experience in covering global hedge fund client
A great opportunity to be part of the winning institutional sales team in the equity market.