Institutional Sales Manager
- HKD 40,000-50,000 base salary + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Our client is one of the world's largest investment managers in emerging market equities. It has offices across 12 countries and has over $100 billion AUM globally. The Company manages equity and fixed income products, ETFs and alternative strategies. Our client is hiring an Institutional Sales Manager based in Hong Kong. The role will be a key member of the ETF team working closely with the COO to develop the firm’s ETF business. It is mandated as a sales and client relationship leader for initiating sales activity plan; and implementing sales activities across all channels in Hong Kong.
- Establish and initiate sales activity plans to drive sustainable growth for HK authorized Fund such as HK Unit trust, ETF etc.
- Drive and execute the selling process and establish a clear sales pipeline
- Ensure compliance environment and proactively identify and address potential areas of risk
- Take ownership of strategic client relationships as the primary contact point for clients
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through on-going engagement
- Gain deep understanding of clients’ positions and needs; and map out future opportunities
- Collaborate with the team to support and to drive ETF sales among target client segments.
- University degree qualified or above with a financial or analytical discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in financial industry such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company etc.
- Strong knowledge of the ETF market landscape, key competitors and market trends
- Strong investment product knowledge and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, motivated individual, with a commitment to excellence
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Able to work independently
- Fluency in Chinese (i.e. Mandarin) and English is a MUST.