Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services across Asia Pacific. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. More information is available at www.hudson.hk.
Job reference number: HK68025
Job title: VP - Director (Institutional Sales)
Excellent opportunity to participate in the well-known professional Asset Management firm to join a growing business!
Our client is a top tier asset management firm focus on Fixed Income fund. Our client is looking for a strategic individual to join their Sales and Business Development Department to expand their business operations in Hong Kong.
Based in Hong Kong, the ideal candidates would involve growing business and developing partnerships with mid-to-large organizations for the client. You would be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new relationships with family offices, institutional investors, endowments and foundations, etc.
- Leading the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm's strategies and differentiating factors
- Initiating client relationships and managing entire process including long term relationships with investors
- Developing a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions
- Organize regular IR activities (annual meetings, AC meetings, industry meetings, etc.)
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required. Graduate degree is strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of work experience in institutional fundraising (endowments, foundations, pension funds, funds of funds, family offices, etc.) and business development
- The individual must have quantifiable track record in raising and closing successful funds with family offices and institutional private equity investors
- Highly commercial with proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with family offices and institutional private equity investors
- Experience with organizing and front-running capital raising campaigns across entire sales cycle
- Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required
- An exceedingly high energy level, independent, strong entrepreneurship, individually motivated, and a collaborative team-oriented approach to business
- Attractive Package will be offered
- Stable working environment
- Expanding Business
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Tony Law at +852 2919 6125 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK68025. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.