Based in Hong Kong, you will be part of the Internal Audit Asia team in charge of executing the internal audit activity within the regional structure of BBVA Asia, which expands over the Branches of BBVA S.A. located in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Your main duties will be:
- To participate in the planning, field work and report preparation phased of the internal audits
- To be involved in other aspects of the audit activity in BBVA Asia, such as risk assessments, audit actions follow up, preparation of presentations and / or handling any ad-hoc requests from internal stakeholders or regulators
We are lookking for an enthusiastic person, with the following characteristics:
- Specific university studies in finance-related fields (i.e. Business Administration and Management, Business Science, Economics, Actuarial Science, etc)
- Min 3 yrs Internal / External Audit experience
- Proficiency in business English and Mandarin. Knowledge of Spanish will be a plus
- Financial certifications would be a plus, such as CIA, FRM, CFA, ACCA, etc
- Capacity for analytical and critical thinking
- Customer-oriented and goal-driven person, with ability to multi-task
- Team player with a focus on continuous improvement of productivity
- Excelllent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel internationally to execute onsite projects in the Asian brances of BBVA S.A.