• Regional role• Global bank's internal audit team
About Our Client
Listed global bank with strong presence globally Job Description
- Delivery of high quality audits, including finalising of audit issues and the audit report;
The Successful Applicant
- To confirm that assigned audit work, as well as the work carried out by team members is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines and in line with Global Internal Audit methodology standards.
- Conduct follow-up works and report status to ensure the proper implementation of the issues identified during our reviews.
- Enhance audit program, perform fieldwork and make recommendations of improvement.
What's on Offer
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in Big 4 covering Global Banks with business in corporate banking, investment banking
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting or Auditing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Good culture with work life balance