- regional role - Open to big 4 candidates - Experience in Big 4 covering global banks
Listed global bank with strong presence globally
- Delivery of high quality audits, including finalising of audit issues and the audit report;
- To confirm that assigned audit work, as well as the work carried out by team members is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines and in line with Global Internal Audit methodology standards.
- Conduct follow-up works and report status to ensure the proper implementation of the issues identified during our reviews.
- Enhance audit program, perform fieldwork and make recommendations of improvement.
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment;
At least 3 years of experience in Big 4 covering Global Banks with business in corporate banking, investment banking
Degree holder in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting or Auditing
Good interpersonal and communication skills and good in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Good culture with work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.