Internal Audit Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Guotai Junan (Hong Kong) Limited
- 09 Jul 18 2018-07-09
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-
- Plan, manage and executive internal audit projects and other special projects;
- Develop specific audit related programs & relative supporting documentation;
- Participate in the development of the Annual Audit Plan and audit methodology;
- Monitor progress of multiple simultaneous projects and take necessary action to meet target completion dates and ensure timely completion of audit reports;
- Provide supervision, guidance and training to the team to carry out audit assignments;
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- University degree majoring in Auditing, Accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ solid work experience in auditing structured products, bond, FICC and/or wealth management related business line;
- Good knowledge and experience of internal control, regulatory requirements in SFC licensed firms in Hong Kong;
- Holders of professional qualification such as CPA;
- Holders of CFA will be an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills, meticulous and independent;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
*Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Internal Audit Manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)