- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Hong Kong Branch
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the position of Internal Auditor of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Participate and conduct internal audit missions, in Hong Kong and possibly in Singapore
- Analyze and enhance the processes of the internal control system, risk management and corporate governance
- Recommend corrective measures in order to remediate the problems identified
- Evaluate risk and internal control system
- Formulate internal audit reports and communicate results
- Formulate recommendations and follow-up
- Participate in projects/tasks roll out by the Head Office or as and when required
- University degree in Econnomics, Legal, Business Administration or similar, CIA diploma or chartered accountant qualififcation would be an asset
- 5 years of experience in the banking/finance industry, preferably in audit or other control functions (compliance, operational risk, external audit with focus on the banking industry)
- Knowledge of the internal audit technics and practice
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and eye for details
- Fluent in English and Chinese, knowledge in French will be an added advantage
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.