Investment Advisor- FIM HK
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Mar 18
Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• proactively and systematically provide investment advice for GFIM clients
• ensure smooth execution of day-to-day client queries
• provide and implement strategic and tactical investment advice based on the UBS CIO view
• ensure clients are regularly contacted with investment opportunities
• grow the book by exploiting share of wallet opportunities, referrals and conversion of prospects
• take responsibility for the day-to-day execution to meet all legal and regulatory requirements
• support the account managers by leveraging the entire bank
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Financial Intermediaries Market (FIM) desk. We are responsible for the acquisition and development of FIM client relationships. We work together to deliver comprehensive and global client solutions.
Your experience and skills
• 10+ years' experience in Wealth Management Investment Advisory
passion for financial markets and instrument
• experience of reviewing client investments and preparing cross-asset portfolio analysis
• in-depth knowledge of Wealth Management Services, and also in Investment Banking and Asset Management know how is a plus
• experience of proactively servicing existing clients
• strong social and communication skills
• experience of keeping abreast of market developments and products and integrating understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients across all regional desks
• always looking to improve the client experience
• motivated, self-directed and flexible
• fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.