- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A family office of a Chinese internet entrepreneur is looking for Junior Equity Analyst to join their Asset Management team.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management:
- Analysis and valuate Global Technology and Internet companies
- Prepare research reports and making investment recommendations
- Build financial models, valuation independently
- Travel to Shenzhen headquarter occasionally
- 1 year of relevant experience in Equity Research or Corporate Finance field (Fresh Graduates from Top Universities would be considered)
- Master Degree holder preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
An excellent opportunity for someone looking into team leader role in the future