- Competitive Pay
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 24 Jan 18
Job ref no.:
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
To cope with our business growth, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.
- Build a direct investment project evaluation system
- Build a comprehensive credit rating system, involving the formulation of the credit scoring mechanism for various sectors, rating tables for various projects and maintenance of the counterparty database
- Keep track of international ratings of investment projects and issue risk warnings
- Cooperate with the Group in the implementation of credit rating
- Assist to prepare the credit rating documents for approval
- Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as required
- Graduate from top overseas universities or top 10 Chinese universities with a degree in the quantitative disciplines of Business disciplines such as Finance, Accounting and Management, or Science and Engineering disciplines
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience in credit rating and evaluation, evaluation in the banking or trust industry, or in risk management an advantage
- Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills
- Good time management skills, and ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent independent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with strong initiative and a high level of integrity
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint and EXCEL)
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.