TX Capital (“the Fund”) is a Hong Kong-based China long/short equity fund focusing on value investing. The Fund has achieved strong returns since the Fund was launched in October 2014. With increasing assets size, the Fund is looking to recruit additional investment analyst as part of its business expansion plan. We are looking for top candidate who is very eager to learn and achieve in fundamental investing.
- Conduct fundamental research on HK/China companies
- Maintain financial models and analyze company financial statements
- Monitor key economic development, industry trends, and company news
- Attend company management meetings and industry conferences
- Interpret complicated financial information/data
- Participate in a 4-year structured training program (Topics include: Financial statement analysis, building financial models, conducting industry and company research, etc)
Skills and Requirements
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Up to 5 years of relevant experiences (Preferably in buy-side/sell-side/consulting)
- Recent graduates will be considered for junior level research position
- Strong interest and passion in value and fundamental investing
- Self-driven, highly motivated, strong commitment to task completion
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attention to details
- Excellent quantitative/excel skills and accounting/finance knowledge
- Interest in current affairs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Aspire to be top performer, eager to learn and strong work ethics
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Reading and writing)
Interested candidates please send your full resume and expected compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.