Cypress Capital Hong Kong Limited, a multi-family office and wealth management company with HK SFC type 4 and 9 license. We are currently looking for an outstanding professional to join the investment team and this role will primarily focus on investment research.
The responsibility will include research on equities and investment recommendations for portfolios. The successful individual will be a key member of the investment team and will also be responsible for providing not just individual equity recommendations but also identifying various investment opportunities across different asset classes.
The research analyst is responsible for the monitoring of portfolio holdings, including data collection and analysis. The individual may work on special projects related to the firm's proprietary research efforts, i.e. focusing on thematic research projects, and produce investment reports on request.
- Conduct in-depth research on investment opportunities that include equity, fixed income and funds
- Analyze and monitor existing holdings in the current portfolio & trade execution
- Hold periodic meetings with target investment/corporate managers
- Work closely with PM to prepare research materials to support tailored client communication
- Send research updates and summaries in writing to PM on a regular basis
- Recommend new investment ideas and review with PM
- Conduct various valuation analysis on all investments
- Serve as a resource for, and share information with, other investment professionals at Cypress
- Job location must be in Hong Kong and willing to travel
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must have an undergraduate degree in either Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Good presentation skill. Fluency in English and proficiency in Chinese (reading and speaking)
- Passion for the markets and investing
- CFA and/or post graduate degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, results driven and positive attitude
- Capable of note taking and summarizing information
- Proven research and analytical capabilities
- Exercises good judgment coupled with the ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to produce high-quality, detail-oriented work
- Must know MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Coding Skills preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in Word format including current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current and past employments directly to Cypress HR Department.