Averest Capital Group (the “Group”) is an alternative investment management and financial services firm with business spanning angel and venture investments, hedge fund management and securities brokerage. The Group has been focusing on China’s new economy sectors since inception. We identify and invest in early‐stage and mid‐stage companies in technology, media and entertainment, health care and biotechnology industries that have significant potential for growth and value creation.
- Managing and monitoring existing investments;
- Conduct industry and company research, evaluating the competitive landscape, analysing industry news, visiting companies, attending conferences and follow up on regulatory policy impacting the covered sectors;
- Prepare regular internal and external reporting documents;
- Assist in evaluating investment opportunities and execution. This may include participating in due diligence, the development of financial model, writing IM and reviewing legal execution documents;
- Liaise with external partners, lawyers, accountants, bankers, service provider and other professional parties;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- 1-3 year of relevant experiences in equity research / other investment related research fields, buy side experience is preferred;
- Familiar with Hong Kong and China markets is preferred;
- Inquisitive, curious, analytical and very passionate about the career as an Investment Analyst;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin.