Our client is a Asia-focused alternative asset management firm with a large focus on private credit investments.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Modeling and valuation of potential investment opportunities
- Assisting in structuring transactions and identifying potential lenders and partners.
- Understanding key credit documentation and deal terms.
- Supporting the transaction due diligence and closing processes.
- Preparing detailed investment committee memoranda.
- Managing existing investments.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3+ years of investment banking / investment research experience with a top tier firm, preferably with significant M&A, corporate finance, leveraged finance and/or with debt / credit analysis.
- Preference for candidates with prior private equity, private credit or special situations/distressed experience.
- Spoken English and Japanese would be required for this role
What's on Offer?
- Attractive & Flexible Remuneration
- Multi-national work environment
- Regional Coverage
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or enter BBBH70054 in the Keyword section of jobsearch.hk.hudson.com or contact Sid Sibal for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. BBBH70054. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.