- Competitive Pay
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 17 May 18
Job ref no.:
Investment Analyst (Rating Analyst)
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
Due to continued expansion, China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Co., Ltd is seeking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their growing business.
- Responsible for analyzing individual company's financial performance, competitive industry placement and quality of management for analytical purposes. This analysis also includes sectors and market trends
- Responsible for the development of spreadsheet statistics and databases and will be actively involved in developing rating committee presentations, portfolio reviews and commentaries
- Analyzing information and data for determining ratings on different companies and their debt issues
- Making recommendations and presenting to rating committees
- Continuous monitoring of operating performance of rated companies, including reviews of public filings and private information supplied by issuers, and participation in client meetings
- A university degree with minimum 8 years relevant experience in financial analysis and credit analysis / ratings
- Relevant experienced from Equity Research, Fixed Income Analysis, Capital Markets Research, DCM, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies would also be considered
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Familiar with business environment in the Hong Kong & China market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.