A top-tier Chinese investment bank is hiring a investment assistant. It is under wealth management team, handling HNW clients.
The position is responsible for assisting Investment Consultants to maintain business relationship with high-net-worth individual clients, completing required paperwork, conducting limited research projects, responding to client inquiries, and providing administrative co-ordination with investment management, trading, operations, and customer services areas.
The job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Helping Investment Consultants to do the routine work, such as completing required paperwork, conducting research projects, record maintenance
- Responding to client inquiries and helping clients on their accounts, like opening accounts, checking accounts activities, and coordinating with back office about trading settlement, and so on
- Prepares and processes meeting coordination, documents filling, expenses reports and travel arrangements
- Providing administrative coordination with investment management, trading, operations, and customer services
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in financial services or banking industries preferable
- Good PC skills, ability to use Microsoft Office
- Fluent speaking of Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Honest, integrity, hard working with inspiration
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Holder of SFC license preferable