- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
A Global Investment Banking that possesses excellent league table presence, is currently looking to add an experienced FIG Associate to their expanding team in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate or Senior Associate to assist in the origination and execution of the banks FIG efforts in the region. This Investment Bank offers a sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.
- Originate and Execute a wide range of FIG Capital Market and M&A related opportunities with new and existing clients of the bank.
- Take part in a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including Fund Raising exercises, IPO and advisory transactions.
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in the execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assess potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling.
- Preparing pitch books.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining key relationships of the bank.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years solid experience in a corporate finance and investment banking environment. Experience in FIG, Corporate Financial Advisory, M&A/Private Equity with completed transactions is a must.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.