The Investment Associate Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.The Private Bank at Citi (CPB) is part of the Institutional Clients Group and offers a wide range of products and solutions, including investment strategies, banking and lending, trust and specialized services.The Private Bank delivers solutions to help meet the individual, family and business needs of over 10,000 ultra-high net worth clients around the world. The Private Bank is focused on clients with a minimum net worth of $25mm and serves 40% of the world's billionaires and their families. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Investment Associate is to provide a wide variety of service and investment advice to an Ultra High Net Worth client base within the United States. The position focuses on servicing clients of Citi Private Bank by understanding their investment objectives and working in partnership with senior team members to deliver investment solutions.
- The incumbent in this role will be expected to:
- Help support the senior members of the investment team in their delivery of investment solutions to clients.
- Monitor and provide guidance on the markets to internal and external clients, incorporating the views of The Private Bank's Investment Committee.
- Prepare investment policy statements for prospective clients
- Analyze economic trends/activities and advise the effects on the investors' portfolios
- Recommend changes to the investors' holdings after evaluating the economic, financial and market factors and the potential impact on the investors' portfolios.
- Develop relationships and generate ideas with the bankers and clients that will lead to the growth of the asset base
- In support of senior team members, engage clients on investment themes and solutions, and assist in the execute of the investment solutions and trades.
- Attend internal and external meetings to stay current on financial markets, and products and services offered by Citi Private Bank.
- Adhere to a specific prospecting code of conduct, which (1) permits acquiring new private client accounts only by referral or personal contact with an individual seeking to do business and (2) prohibits seminars, mail campaigns, cold calling and any other methods of solicitation.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with concentration of economics, finance or business administration; Professional experience or related occupation.
- Strong financial background, ability to communicate with co-workers and clients; excellent written and communication skills, able to work without direction, self-motivated
- US: S7, S66 (or S63/S65)
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .