Investment Banking Associate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Chiyu Bank rooted in Hong Kong since 1947, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas. Riding on the edge of Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism" and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff. We believe that employees are valuable asset of the Bank. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth. Come join us!
- Work on investment banking transactions on both equity and bonds
- Gather and synthesize financial and operating information about companies in order to facilitate important investment decisions
- Draft presentations and memoranda for client meetings, pitches and engagements
- Conduct company due diligence and industry research to identify prospective debt and credit opportunities
- Perform valuation and financial modeling tasks based on client needs, including leveraged buyout, discounted cash flow, comparable public company and precedent transaction analyses
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or related discipline with the relevant qualifications conducting the Type 6 regulated activity
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking or financial industry
- Independent, ability to work under pressure and sensitive to market changes with a proactive approach to drive business growth
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.