Investment Banking Associate, Healthcare
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
A well-known Regional Investment Bank is currently looking to hire an experienced Associate for their Healthcare sector team in Hong Kong.
The Associate will be be part of a dynamic Healthcare team, and will work alongside experienced seniors that possess a wealth of sector related experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Actively participate in the origination efforts / business intelligence initiatives of Healthcare related transactions (preparation of company profiles, analysis of potential targets/acquirers/sellers, sector or market studies, press monitoring, investment ideas).
- Actively participate in the marketing of operations to clients and prospects (preparation of dedicated pitches, presentation for general meetings).
- Actively participate in the execution of healthcare mandates (working on valuation and financial modelling, drafting of information memorandums, assisting in due diligence processes).
- Bachelor's / Master's degree holder, with strong academic background in Finance, Corporate Finance, Strategy, Capital Markets and Banking.
- 2-4 yeas relevant investment banking experience (summer internships, trainee programs, permanent analyst position) in a reputable investment bank, M&A boutique or Advisory firm.
- Strong foundation in financial modelling (Excel) and pitching (Powerpoint).
- Interest in the APAC Healthcare sector to be demonstrated.