Investment Banking Associate, TMT
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
A Global Investment Bank is currently looking to add an Associate to their expanding IB TMT team, based in Hong Kong.
- Play a prominent role in the origination and execution of Telecom, Media and Tech related corporate finance/structured and acquisition finance transactions.
- Execute all aspects of the transactions through to financial close, negotiation of the term sheet, credit process, financial modelling and documentation, and ongoing monitoring of the deals.
- Understand and develop client needs, bank strategies and products with a view to generate business across departments.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including the preparation of marketing related materials.
- Mentoring of the Analyst team members in relation to the development of high level financial modelling and documentation capabilities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in corporate finance/structured/acquisition finance with knowledge of the telecom sector.
- Experience in dynamic sales environment with strong business development/sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Outstanding command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Associate to further develop his regional telecom exposure in a Global Banking environment with a proven track record for career progression.