Investment Banking & Capital Markets - COO Risk & Controls, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Be part of the First Line of Defence for the Investment Banking and Capital Markets Department, helping to implement cultures and controls
- Opportunity to see all parts of transactions, including M&A, capital markets and financing
- The chance to assist the Head of IBCM Risk and Controls Officer to further embed the Supervisory, and Risk & Control frameworks into the day-to-day business activities via facilitation and/or execution of key control requirements, e.g., deliver transaction controls related training, perform deep dive / tyre-kick exercises, and produce regular reporting.
- The responsibility to produce and communicate guidance and materials on IBCM related policy and procedures and provide updates.
- The opportunity to partner and collaborate with second-line functions including General Counsel and Compliance to ensure implementation of relevant policies
- Be part of a high-performing team of experienced investment baking professionals who are based in 5 countries
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in Investment Banking Department and/or Risk and control related roles e.g Compliance, Audits, Operational Risk
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with attention to detail.
- Very strong personal communication skills (be able to distill complex topics simply and concisely, persuasion, teamwork)
- Knowledge of Investment Banking business at transactional level – e.g. products (preferable)
- Awareness of controls environment and impact on business (conflicts/control room/IBC etc.) (preferable)
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and solid work ethics
- Strong desire for continuous learning and professional growth
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.